Simple massage to relax your stiff neck and shoulders
Students, office workers, and housewives seem to be hard to find these days without neck and shoulder pain 비아그라판매
I think turtle necks are the most prominent musculoskeletal disorders these days. As 80% of neck disc patients are said to be turtle necks, turtle necks are the biggest cause of neck disc.
What is the biggest cause of turtle necks?
Perhaps the biggest reason is the concentration of work on computer work and the increase in smartphone usage.
The use of computers and smartphones, which use both hands to bake shoulders, lower eyes to tilt necks, is hurting neck health little by little.
These movements not only cause neck and shoulder pain, but also change the spine to make turtle necks.
However, since we cannot stop using computers and smartphones, we need a habit of taking care of our necks steadily to prevent turtle necks from forming turtle necks.
How to Self-diagnose Turtle Neck
1. Lower your head to make sure that your chin touches your chest.
2. Raise your head to make sure that your chin and nose are straight.
If your chin does not touch your chest even if you lower your head, or if there is a big difference in height between your chin and nose when you raise your head, it means you have a problem with your neck health, so you need immediate care.
1. Turn your head to the side to find the thymic bristle that runs from the collarbone to the underside of the ear.
2. Press lightly with your fingers, rub with your fingers, and gently loosen from top to bottom 10 to 15 times.
massaging the mitral and posterior muscles of the neck
1. A massage ball or tennis ball is located between the wing bones below the neck.
2. Naturally lean against the wall or lie on the floor and massage under pressure.
3. Put your weight up and down and repeat 10 to 15 times.